Exousia Part B -- Black Mountain, NC 2019
Prerequisites: Exousia - Equipping for Dunamis Leadership, Part A
This five-day event is the onsite portion of a course that equips Dunamis Institute faculty, apprentice teachers, Dunamis Project track directors and team members. The course addresses leadership that is led by the Holy Spirit, roles within a Dunamis Project team, core content and teaching methods for the Dunamis Project.
Breakout sessions for various roles (track directors, teachers, etc.) will be part of the event. The prerequisite for this onsite event is an invitation-only online course (by invitation of the Dean of Faculty of the Dunamis Institute).
The Exousia Leadership Development Track of the Dunamis Institute is the tool PRMI uses to raise up new teachers, new leaders, and new intercessors for the work of expanding the reach of Dunamis world wide.
- Leadership in cooperation with the Holy Spirit,
- Roles within a Dunamis Project team,
- Core content for each Dunamis Project
- Teaching methods for the Dunamis Project.
You will learn:
- How to teach in cooperation with the Holy Spirit (including experience of actually doing this at the Spiritual Leadership Course)
- Personal and Spiritual preparation for teaching – knowing oneself
- How to identify and act in kairos moments
- How to move from theory/content/teaching into practice (lab time, exercises, prayer)
- How to lead people into prayer to be filled with the Holy Spirit
- How to function as a team to create the context where the Holy Spirit can work
- How to understand and work with your audience/participants – how to work with people with learning styles that differ from yours and also with diverse personalities
- How to identify and grow in an area of expertise in your teaching
- How to share the vision and take up an offering for PRMI
- How to conduct a debrief (understand the place of debrief in the Dunamis teaching and have opportunities to practice debriefing and getting feedback on the process)
Date and Time
October 28 - 31 is for everyone and November 1-2 is for teachers.
Check-in will be Monday, October 28th, from 4-5 pm with the conference beginning with dinner at 5:30 pm.
The conference ends after dinner and evening session on Thursday, October 31.
Teachers are to stay for November 1-2 is for specialized focus. We will end on Nov 2 with lunch. Anyone else can stay, but November 1-2 will focus on teachers.
PRMI's Community of the Cross
3237 North Fork Left Fork Road
Black Mountain, NC 28711
There are several hotels in the area. You are expected to make your own reservations. Please call the office if you need hotel suggestions.
There is no registration cost to attend this event.
All events organized by PRMI are offering based. During your event, you'll be invited to share in the vision of PRMI and give an offering towards the ministry to advance our mission of equipping people to cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Pray about how to participate long before you arrive.
To be announced.
|Event Date||10-28-2019 4:00 pm|
|Event End Date||11-02-2019 1:00 pm|
|Location||Community of the Cross|