Exousia -- Stanwood, WA
Prerequisites: Exousia - Equipping for Dunamis Leadership, Part A
This five-day event is the onsite portion of a course that equips Dunamis Institute faculty, apprentice teachers, Dunamis Project track directors and team members. The course addresses leadership that is led by the Holy Spirit, roles within a Dunamis Project team, core content and teaching methods for the Dunamis Project.
Breakout sessions for various roles (track directors, teachers, etc.) will be part of the event. The prerequisite for this onsite event is an invitation-only online course (by invitation of the Dean of Faculty of the Dunamis Institute).
The Exousia Leadership Development Track of the Dunamis Institute is the tool PRMI uses to raise up new teachers, new leaders, and new intercessors for the work of expanding the reach of Dunamis world wide.
- Leadership in cooperation with the Holy Spirit,
- Roles within a Dunamis Project team,
- Core content for each Dunamis Project
- Teaching methods for the Dunamis Project.
You will learn:
- How to teach in cooperation with the Holy Spirit (including experience of actually doing this at the Spiritual Leadership Course)
- Personal and Spiritual preparation for teaching – knowing oneself
- How to identify and act in kairos moments
- How to move from theory/content/teaching into practice (lab time, exercises, prayer)
- How to lead people into prayer to be filled with the Holy Spirit
- How to function as a team to create the context where the Holy Spirit can work
- How to understand and work with your audience/participants – how to work with people with learning styles that differ from yours and also with diverse personalities
- How to identify and grow in an area of expertise in your teaching
- How to share the vision and take up an offering for PRMI
- How to conduct a debrief (understand the place of debrief in the Dunamis teaching and have opportunities to practice debriefing and getting feedback on the process)
May 18-22, 2019
Warm Beach Camp and Conference Center
20800 Marine Drive, Stanwood, WA 98292
Per person includes all meals and lodging $396
Commuter includes all meals $192
Commuter includes lunch and dinner $145
All events organized by PRMI are offering based. During your event, you'll be invited to share in the vision of PRMI and give an offering towards the ministry to advance our mission of equipping people to cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Pray about how to participate long before you arrive.
To be announced
|Event End Date||05-22-2020|
|Location||Warm Beach Camp and Conference Center|