DP 3 The Power of Prayer -- Derbyshire UK
Have you ever wanted to be more effective in your prayer life?
Do you think God only answers the prayers of “prayer warriors?”
In “The Power of Prayer” we look at how any Christian can pray with vision and power. Sessions move between focusing on growing in intimacy with Jesus Christ through prayer and participating with God in shaping the future through intercessory prayer.
Comments from recent participants:
- “I feel the Lord used this time to call me into deeper relationship with Him & new work for the Kingdom.”
- “Renewed my hope to be persistent in prayer”
- “Thanks for the reminder of our empowerment as believers to intercede for God’s work in the world. I am encouraged to pray for the struggles of my friends and family.”
We cover topics like:
- The Life of Prayer: Nurturing Intimacy with God
- Intercessory Prayer
- Vision and Prayer: Sharing in the Advancement of the Kingdom of God
- Practical Instructions for Nurturing Prayer
Whether you think you are simply “not good” at prayer, want to go deeper in your walk with God through prayer, or want to grow in your understanding of intercessory prayer, this conference will give you Biblical foundations and practical instruction to help you grow in both personal and corporate prayer, led by the Holy Spirit.
What is The Dunamis Project?
The Dunamis Project is the central training of PRMI to help you cooperate with the Holy Spirit in whatever ministry you may have, in whatever part of the world you may live. The Dunamis Project is a series of six conferences (four or five days each) over three years where you will discover and learn how to use your spiritual gifts in whatever ministry you have.
With The Dunamis Project, you discover:
- Solid biblical teaching about the person and work of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer.
- Teaching forged from the Scriptures, proven in ministry, and informed by 200 years of renewal and revival movements.
- Spiritual gifts and how to use them effectively in the Kingdom of God.
- How to recognize God’s guidance for ministry in a given moment through the experience-based lab times and review debriefings.
May 20-24, 2020
The Hayes Conference Centre
Swanwick, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 1AU
Including accommodation, food & Student Manual:
- £315 En-suite double room per person
Booking fee is £80, with the balance due by 1st May 2020
All events organized by PRMI are offering based. Registration fees cover only your room and board that the conference center charges. During your event, you'll be invited to share in the vision of PRMI and give an offering towards the ministry to advance our mission of equipping people to cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Pray about how to participate long before you arrive.
Plan to Be Fully Present:
Since our events focus on spiritual formation and discipleship, one segment of our events leads into the next. Thus we encourage you to be fully present for the entire event, as much as you are able.
To be announced.
Gateways is Dunamis 101. If you have not attended Dunamis Project 1: Gateways to Empowered Ministry, you are invited to take this additional course during the event. It will introduce you to our basic concepts on the baptism of the Holy Spirit, who is the Holy Spirit, what does the Holy Spirit do, and how you can be filled with the Holy Spirit. It is optional, but highly recommended. If you attend, you'll get the complete manual. Please check the box if you plan to attend. This course will run during the event and you'll not miss any of the teaching sessions for Dunamis Project 3.
To be announced.
|Event Date||05-20-2020 4:00 pm|
|Event End Date||05-24-2020 12:00 pm|
|Cut off date||05-19-2020|
|Location||The Hayes Conference Centre|