Korean DP 2 In The Spirit's Power -- Monroe, WA
How has God equipped you to be a participant in the work of His Kingdom?
Practically, what does it look like to live a life that yields to, and participates in, the work of the Holy Spirit?
In this second of the six Dunamis Project conferences, In the Spirit’s Power, you will look at what Scripture teaches about how God's Spirit calls us to cooperate with him, becoming people who change the world for the glory of Jesus Christ.
You will learn how you can cooperate with the Holy Spirit, how God uniquely gifts you through his Holy Spirit, and look at how this applies to you as an individual and as part of the Church.
Comments from recent participants:
- “Emphasized discernment. This was reassuring”
- “Each teaching based on scripture, with testimony, spiritual experience”
- “Great modeling of how to have ‘freedom in the Spirit’ and do it ‘decently and in order’”
We cover topics like:
- Jesus and the Kingdom of God
- The Gifts of the Holy Spirit for Life in the “Between the Times”
- The Dynamic of Cooperating with the Holy Spirit
- Receiving Guidance and Cooperating with the Holy Spirit
- Discernment: Is This Really from God?
- The Functional Gifts for Building the Church
- The Manifestational Gifts for Showing Forth Jesus' Power
- The Speaking Gifts: Word of Knowledge and Word of Wisdom
- Tongues and Interpretation
- Prophecy and Discernment
- The Power Gifts: Faith, Healing and Miracles
- The Church Doing Jesus' Ministry in the Power of the Holy Spirit
For those who want a better understanding of what it means to cooperate with the Holy Spirit and move into Spirit-filled ministry, this conference offers the Biblical foundation and practical instruction needed for powerful, balanced ministry.
What is The Dunamis Project?
The Dunamis Project is the central training of PRMI to help you cooperate with the Holy Spirit in whatever ministry you may have, in whatever part of the world you may live. The Dunamis Project is a series of six conferences (four or five days each) over three years where you will discover and learn how to use your spiritual gifts in whatever ministry you have.
With The Dunamis Project, you discover:
- Solid biblical teaching about the person and work of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer.
- Teaching forged from the Scriptures, proven in ministry, and informed by 200 years of renewal and revival movements.
- Spiritual gifts and how to use them effectively in the Kingdom of God.
- How to recognize God’s guidance for ministry in a given moment through the experience-based lab times and review debriefings.
February 24-27, 2020
YWAM-AIIM, Pneuma Springs
10211 Bollenbaugh Hill Rd Monroe, WA 98272
All events organized by PRMI are offering based. During your event, you'll be invited to share in the vision of Dunamis Fellowship Korea and give an offering towards the ministry to advance our mission of equipping people to cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Pray about how to participate long before you arrive.
Plan to Be Fully Present:
Since our events focus on spiritual formation and discipleship, one segment of our events leads into the next. Thus we encourage you to be fully present for the entire event, as much as you are able.
Rev. Ben Torrey
Rev. Dr. James Kearny
Rev. Dr. James Kearny is a Presbyterian Pastor ministering in Seattle’s urban core. He became involved in PRMI over a decade ago as he searched for more effective tools for bringing the kingdom.
He taught and practiced the principles of Dunamis in his congregation as well as teaching around the US. James serves a group to promote Dunamis in the Pacific NW and serves as the Developer of Congregational Dunamis.
He brings stories of introducing a fuller understanding and practice of the person and work of the Holy Spirit in a PC(USA) congregation.
Rev. Nick Krantz
Rev. Nick Krantz is the Dunamis Track leader. He just recently retired after 38+ years of as pastor Foster Presbyterian Church in Tukwila WA.
A significant shift in the pattern and fruitfulness of the church's ministry occurred after Nick attended his first Dunamis conference in 1993. Inspired by the beautiful blend of sound biblical teaching and practical application of Spirit-led living, Nick encouraged others of his congregation to attend. Many did and the whole ministry of the church was impacted by the Holy Spirit working through the lay people exercising their gifts in serving Christ through the church and in the community.
Nick continues to serve the Lord as the Holy Spirit leads through PRMI and other ministries.
If you have not attended Dunamis Project 1: Gateways to Empowered Ministry, a brief summary will be offered at "Gateways Makeup." There you will have a chance to review the fundamentals of Dunamis and what it means to be empowered by the Holy Spirit.
To be announced.
|Event End Date||02-27-2020|
|Cut off date||02-23-2020|