Kingdom Intercession -- Black Mountain NC 2019
Moses, Aaron and Hur modeled different roles, all involving intercession.
- Are you a front-line intercessor?
- A personal intercessor for those doing that front-line engagement?
- Does God use you to gather information to inform others’ intercession?
Whatever your role, consider joining us to be equipped for your vital in the work of Intercession.
Worship, prayer, teaching, and fellowship at the Community of the Cross will be the context for this intensive equipping camp. You will receive practical instruction on how to apply strategies and tactics for cooperating with the Holy Spirit, who is defeating the demonic strongholds that are blocking the advancement of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
As led by the Holy Spirit, we may form cohorts and be led into actual prayer engagements.
Who is This Equipping for?
Those who have a burden to do something about the evils that we see growing in the world.
Those already called into intercessory prayer and spiritual warfare who need to grow in this work.
Those who are called to be supportive of those intercessors and spiritual warriors who are called to the front lines.
Those called to mobilize, equip and deploy intercessory prayer teams to engage in this work.
- Most who attend will have completed Units #1 and #2 of the Dunamis Project. If you have not attended these events, but have received teaching on terms like "Baptism of the Holy Spirit" and "Filled with the Holy Spirit" and experience the current activity of the operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, please mention that in the application.
- Recommended: Read the books Discerning the Times: Exposing Satan's Plans in Radical Islam, available from Amazon and A Prayer Strategy for the Victory of Jesus Christ: Defeating Demonic Strongholds of ISIS and Radical Islam, also available from Amazon.
William Black Lodge
329 N Carolina Terrace, Montreat, NC 28757
Date and Time
The event begins with dinner on August 12th and concludes with dinner on Friday, August 16th.
To be announced.
Costs and Fees
There is no charge for the event. We invite you to give to make this possible for yourself or for others who may be called to attend.
All events organized by PRMI are offering based. Registration fees only cover food and supplies that the venue provides. During your event, you'll be invited to share in the vision of PRMI and give an offering towards the ministry to advance our mission of equipping people to cooperate with the Holy Spirit. Pray about how to participate long before you arrive.
Please contact the William Black Lodge for reservations for lodging and meals, 828-669-6314. You'll pay them directly.
To be announced.
|Event End Date||08-16-2019|
|Cut off date||08-12-2019|
|Location||William Black Lodge|